Wyoming



The Laurance S. Rockefeller Preserve is one of the most scenic and pristine areas in the Grand Teton Park. The preserve opens this summer and offers miles of walking and hiking trails enhancing the already endless opportunities in this region.



If you are more advanced, we will be using an excellent local guide who also leads more advanced hikes. Last September, our women travelers thoroughly enjoyed this diverse week of activities in the expansive landscape of The Grand Tetons. Women travelers who wish to unwind, relax and spend a week in the outdoors will relish the Serendipity Traveler trip for women to Wyoming this fall. Our accomodations are luxe and we'll dine around in the Jackson Hole regions excellent restaurants and cafe's.



I am not going to rag on Wyoming but what the heck is there. I can't even name a city in Wyoming. Oh wait, Cheyenne Wyoming is the capital I think. Well, at least I am smarter than I had thought. Just so people in Wyoming don't hate me. My Grandfather visits a dude ranch there and is supporting the economy. He has said the countryside there is absolutely beautiful. I am pretty sure he goes every year.



The Wild West and The Grand Teton National Park

Our women's travel adventure to Wyoming will introduce us to the autumn wonders and wild beauty of The Grand Teton National Park. You will enjoy walking in The Grand Teton National Park as well as take guided hikes led by experts in the region. We will savour a leisurely float trip down the pristine Snake River and travel with Park Rangers for exquisite wildlife viewing. If you are an average walker, this trip is fine for your ability.



I have said in a previous post that I like the Google Maps feature when using Google Analytics. Well I have had visitors from all of the world. From third world countries and some countries I haven't even heard of before. You would think that I would have a visitor from every state, and in fact in most states I have over 50 visitors. Well I have at least three visitors in every state with the exception of one. Wyoming.